Utility Reporting

To better serve the residents of the community, the following are links to report problems or complaints. You can also e-mail the Borough Secretary at pboro@comcast.net of any problems, issues, and complaints or fax them to 814/736-9639.

For Penelec, there are various links for several issues. Click on the link to take you to the appropriate reporting department:

For borough related issues, contact the Portage Public Works Department
at portagepw@comcast.net

Contact PA One Call before digging on your property

Notify Peoples Natural Gas of any gas leaks or other service requests.

Notify the PA Dept of Transportation for any pot holes, signs, or driver services.

Contact Verizon for any telephone issues or 1-800-VERIZON ( 837-4966)

Contact Comcast for cable, internet, and phone lines and service at 1-800-266-2278