Permits, licenses, and forms

Compliance permits are required for any exterior improvements to your property. Improvements include window installation or replacement, siding, roofs, soffit, facia, porches, decks, fences, etc. Applications and municipal authorization forms are available at the borough administration office or on the links below. L.M.I.A. is the UCC Code Enforcement Agency.

Laurel Municipal Inspection Agency is located at 140 East Carroll Street, 2nd Floor, PO Box 375, Carrolltown, PA 15722. 814.471.0424

  1. Residential application
  2. Commercial application
  3. Municipal authorization form
  4. Sign application
  5. In Home Day Care application

Soliciting Permits are required within the Borough of Portage. The application is $25.00 and then $2.00 for each day of soliciting.

Sidewalk Permits-$5.00 per day blocking the sidewalk. Apply in-person at administration office.